TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. After availability of your chosen holiday is confirmed, a deposit of 20% is required. You will be provided with a invoice detailing the amount due and payment method information
2. We accept online credit/debit cards via Pay-Pal with a 5% commission charge, or bank transfers in GBP pounds sterling. You will also be sent a booking form to complete and return.
3. The balance payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival.
4. If you book within the balance due period, the full amount becomes due immediately.
5. If you do not pay the balance in time, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and retain your deposit.
CHANGES TO YOUR BOOKING MADE BY YOU:
1. Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed holiday, you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Whilst we will do all we can to assist you, we cannot guarantee your request will be possible.
CANCELLATION BY YOU:
1. If you need to cancel your confirmed holiday, you must let us know in writing as soon as possible.
2. The following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation before 30 days of arrival – deposit amount
- Cancellation within 30 days of arrival – 100% of the holiday price
3. You may be able to recover some or all of these costs through your holiday insurance.
CANCELLATION BY US:
1. In the rare event of us having to cancel your holiday, due to events outside our control, for example; natural disaster or terrorist activity, you will receive a full refund of the money you have paid to us.
1. Please let us know straight away if you have any complaints. Most problems can be sorted out quickly and easily once we are aware of them with simple direct communication from you to any of our staff. your complaint
2. We welcome any and all feedback from all our guests on all aspects of our holidays and service.
REQUIRED BY YOU:
1. We do not provide flights as part of our service. It is your responsibility to check flight times with the relevant airline and ensure you allow time for travel. We accept no responsibility for cancelled or delayed flights. You may be able to claim for such occurrences through your insurance.
2. You must ensure that you have adequate holiday insurance and that it is appropriate for the activities you will be taking part in.
3. It is your responsibility to check that your passport or any other documents that you may require to travel are in order. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through problems with documentation.
4. Whilst on our holidays, we expect a reasonable level of behaviour from our guests. Any guest whose behaviour is likely to cause danger, upset or distress anyone else or damage to property could result in them being asked to leave the holiday. No refund will be given and we shall be under no obligation to meet any costs you may incur as a result of your holiday being cancelled, for example; alternative accommodation.
1. We will do our very best to honour any special requests you make, but we cannot guarantee these will always be possible.